Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mason Jars

confession...I stole this whole post from THIS blog that I adore. She found all these cute ideas for using mason jars! And I love them all...serisouly love them all and want to start crafting all of them right now. You know what I love the most about all these different ideas for mason jars...that there is no canning involded! I once thought about canning peaches or applesauce and then I looked into it and passed 100% on that whole idea. Personally it seems like a waste to me when costco sells those peaches in a jar and they taste good enough for me! Anyways check out all these fun ideas below!! Which one is your favorite? I can't decide!


As seen HERE


As seen HERE


As seen HERE


As seen HERE


As seen HERE


As seen HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment